Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Course
OHSAS 18001 (Course No: A17582) IRCA Certified
This course is designed for you to excel in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. By successfully completing the course, you can join the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).And as an IRCA accredited OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor ,you can plan corrective action that will guide your business to excellence in Occupational Health and Safety Management.
This course is approved by the IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) registration governing board and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA OH&S Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Those wishing to attend this course should have some knowledge of OHSAS 18001 requirements. Some experience in carrying out Occupational Health & Safety MS internal audits to OHSAS 18001 requirements will be an advantage. Students that are not familiar with the purpose and intent of the OHSAS 18001 current standard should attend IRCA2121 Foundation Training before attending this course. However, this is an intensive course and all requirements of OHSAS 18001 will be covered in required depth in the auditing perspective.
- OHSAS 18001 Standards series
- 8 Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard Requirements & Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
What are the benefits
- It helps to provide the confidence needed to achieve compliance and best practice with OHSAS 18001.
- It develops leaders in your business and builds health and safety awareness.
- It gains customer trust with OHSAS 18001 and IRCA-accredited employees.
- It improves efficiency and achieves continual improvement.