NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety delivers essential tools to the oil and gas industry by creating an HSE competent workplace which in turn strengthens health and safety management.
Who takes the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety?
People from all around the world who work in Oil and Gas and the connected industries. Oil and Gas is a hazardous industry. Managers, supervisors, offshore and onshore workers need specialist skills and know-how to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities.Students should already have an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and may already have studied one of NEBOSH’s qualifications.
Benefits of the course
- Knowledge – This course will give you vital understanding to help you perform better in your role.
- Recognition – The NEBOSH name is a mark of excellence in the field of health & safety throughout world.It’s what employee asks for.
- Career Prospects – Holding a NEBOSH qualification can help you stand out and bring you success and advancement.
- A safer workplace – Protecting valuable assets and avoiding prosecution, litigation and loss of reputation.
- Return on investment – Practical knowledge that brings real value, wherever they operate.
Contents of the course
The qualification focuses on hydrocarbon process safety, so that candidates can effectively discharge workplace health and r responsibilities both onshore and offshore throughout the world .it also highlights the important of process safety management.
- Hazards inherent in the extraction ,storage and processing of raw material and products
- Hydrocarbon process safety
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and transport operations