Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Course (Course No: A17581)
IRCA Certified – ISO 9001: 2008
This course is certified by the IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) registration governing board and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
- ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 9001:2008 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Verification / Audit Records
This course is highly interactive and will enable delegates to build on existing skills. Emphasis is given on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. Realistic case studies allow delegates to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process. This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers, and training consultants.