IOSH managing safely is for managers, supervisors and team leaders in any sector and any organization to health and safely within their teams and also gives them knowledge and tools which is an essential part of their job to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for.
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performence
- Protecting our environment
- Nationally and internationally recognized certificate.
- No jargon approach and facilitates a range of training tools including PowerPoint, board game, quizzes and DVDs etc.,
- Quality controlled by the chartered body for health and safety professionals.
- Flexibility-the four day course can be delivered in slots that suit the business.
- Covered key areas such as health and safety and environmental basics.